“We look forward to continuing our work with Purity and are happy to have them as part of our team. Really I can’t recommend them highly enough.”
Quality with Integrity
When we started Purity in 2017 we made a point of taking time out before opening our doors to decide who and what we wanted to be in terms of our ethics, our behaviours and our quality.
This Vision and Mission statement has gone on to help inform every decision we make and we are proud to say we continue to build on this each year ensuring we really do what we say. Quality and Integrity have always been, and continue to be, the cornerstones of Purity.
Helen Mackenzie, Founder & Chief Exec
To provide the highest quality fundraising services for NGO’s with a positive supporter experience being at the very heart of everything we do.
“Purity has been supportive of staff throughout lockdown, introducing access to free counselling. Flexible working hours. A lovely Company.”
- Purity Fundraising intends to be the highest quality fundraising agency in the UK – we aim to keep delivering the best results in the sector with the lowest complaint rate.
- We do not want to be the biggest, just the best.
- We aim to help change the face of fundraising and prove that communications with supporters can, and should, always be a positive experience.
- We aim to have a business where Purity values around RESPECT are embedded in the way we communicate – a business where every communication, whether to a colleague, to a client or to a supporter is to be made with respect, with integrity and with compassion.
- We aim to innovate and collaborate in order to build new products. To be sector leaders in terms of developing new and fresh concepts for clients to help them build strong and lasting relationships with their supporters.
- We aim to be thought leaders and experts in our field, keeping up to date with all compliance and industry matters.
- We are a team and every person in that team has a voice and is valued